Versed makes products that perform for skin, body, and planet. More importantly, Versed strives to make those products for everyone, inclusive of identity, income, and status.
With a proven track record of launching products and initiatives that move our industry forward, we’re building on our team of dynamic leaders who are ready to redefine clean skincare for everyone. The Influencer Director role is responsible for leading the development and implementation of influencer strategy for the brand. This role ensures that all influencer activations align with the brand strategy, vision, and business goals. The Director will be responsible for building brand advocacy and awareness via a performance-driven angle. The position requires a strong understanding of the evolving social media landscapes, and the ideal candidate should have strong communication relationship-ship building skills and be comfortable with making data-driven decisions.
The ideal candidate should be solutions-oriented, adaptable to change, strategic, highly organized, and have an expansive knowledge of and interest in the ever-changing influencer and events landscape. This role works closely with several key groups in the business, including Digital, Creative, and Brand.
- Develop the strategy, priorities, and goals for day-to-day influencer relations and outreaches across all social platforms
- Develop tracking and KPIs associated with influencer-related spending to evaluate the efficacy of all influencer programs
- Lead in building out 360 paid media campaign strategy with digital and social teams to include influencer spending.
- Constantly analyze the competition and other best-in-class brands to inspire new ideas and executions – especially in a new activation, outreach, and product innovation
- Maintain and grow relationships with an existing network of strong brand advocates (from all Clique-related entities), including ongoing outreach and communication
- Ensure all legalities pertaining to content and FTC influencer marketing guidelines are met
- Constantly analyze the competitive landscape for learnings and opportunities in the influencer space (within the industry and beyond)
- Serves a liaison to cross-functional depts while leading and developing talent
- Assist in launch plan w/ a robust series of influencer-specific events, assisting in timeline management and process alongside other marketing divisions
- Assist implementation of learnings and efficiencies in the influencer and events space – working closely with all relevant departments to leverage both channels to meet business needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of overall influencer marketing experience
- 5+ years of influencer marketing experience for a consumer brand and/or digital/media agency
- Organized and thorough project manager with experience managing processes and deadlines across teams
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of KPIs, analytics, and reporting
- Experience with contract negotiation, including basic contract legal terminology and needs
- Enjoys and supports working on a team
- Be highly energetic and flexible in adhering to shifting deadlines and priorities
- Experience across key influencer social media platforms, including but not limited to YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Experience in digital platforms, video, and interactive branded experience
- Understanding of influencer strategy across a variety of industries (experience in beauty, fashion, and luxury at a global brand is preferred (editorial background is a plus)
- Strong desire to inspire creativity, innovative thinking, strong marketing concepts, analytics, and solutions